Frequently Asked QuestionsBefore contacting us, please browse our FAQ.
What kinds of projects do you sponsor?
What issues do you sponsor?
What are the benefits of sponsorship?
There are several benefits to being sponsored Among them are:
- Fast start–no need to wait for IRS approval, which can take well over a year
- Focus on your project, not on paperwork–we cover payroll, insurance, taxes, and general organizational administration
- The door is wide open to apply for grants from foundations and local organizations
- Receive tax-deductible donations–one time and recurring donations are available to you
- Receive material donations
- Receive donated goods to raffle off and sell for fundraising events
- Get a Paypal “Donate” button to accept donations through your website
Can I apply for grants immediately after being sponsored?
What are your fees?
There is no cost to apply, and we charge a low 8% administration fee. This fee supports our ability to provide you with financial, governance, and insurance services. For projects with budgets over $500,000, we offer lower administrative fees (between 7% and 6%) determined by the size of the budget and the needs of the project.
To help cover our administrative and insurance costs while you are raising your initial funds, we have a refundable monthly minimum project administration fee of $29. Please see our rate page for more information.