Are you applying from outside of the US?
We accept applications from projects outside of the United States only
– if you have someone currently based in the US who can represent you and co-sign the sponsorship agreement
– you have a legally registered business entity (can be an NGO if it is registered officially) in your country
– your proposed activities are charitable as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the US tax code and consistent with Social Good Fund’s mission and values
– you are not restricted from receiving US dollars (eg. you/your organization is on a sanctions list)
– can pay the $29/month refundable cost via a credit card, if applicable
– have English fluency and literacy on your team as needed
– there is a reliable and convenient way to send money to another bank account in the country where the project is
– are able to do business with us during California, USA business hours
PLEASE NOTE: A fiscal sponsor is not a grant making foundation. WE DO NOT PROVIDE FUNDING DIRECTLY. YOU MUST SECURE FUNDING FROM OTHER DONORS AND GRANTMAKERS.